BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
mijan27 Trophy Card

Sunday, September 12, 2010

My September

Its 3 days dah abis puasa....hahah...its been a great week for me....

SELAMAT HARI RAYA PEOPLE!!! MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN....

---------------------------------------------------------------------

September is being nice to me....of-course it is...its my month....

Its been a great and super month...and beautiful....

its not been THAT good to me, there are few up and downs, but it made me smile jua at the end of the day....

You and me happen, im sure it is beautiful what we are starting it....I know i didnt show my eagerness to you, but for sure, Im very happy about it...i cant stop thinking of you...

You dont know how much u made me smile when im down...

You can make me calm, happy, cheery, and hyper all at the same time...its almost like ure making me like a kid semula...where money, problems and time never existed..and its just us...

I never stop mising you when your gone...