BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
mijan27 Trophy Card

Saturday, June 12, 2010

My lots of things

well, yet my brain refuse to sleep again....

i tell you what?, hahaha im freakishly tired...doing nothing on bed is making me thinking a lot of things....VERY MUCH A LOT~~~

Im not gonna put it here, okay maybe a few things....lol....but my brain is weary again...it even makes this optimistic part of go boo~huu....well i never fail to smile of-course...but still i got my "episodes" lol

i know very well where does this insomnia started and how it grows...

i dont wanna be drug dependable, just like i said to any people who suggest drugs to me...pasal the more i depend on it the harder i will fall asleep with or without drugs....i know its frustrating trying to get your hands on something to make you sleep...

owh ever so recently,

im impress and annoyed at the same time how people would suggest me to go with my own best friends to be my bf...im implying to both Hanis and Illham btw... sure i look great with Hanis or how I have the perfect chemistry with Illham but still.... its like mashing up casserole with mash potatoes.... you wouldn't like it....lol

first is illham, how would i be with him? hahaha, the idea is just ridiculous...he's here and there mcm biscuit....seriously his gf pun sangal hahaha....and and why am i so in a perfect chemistry with him is because, get this.....we've been friends since like forever...

then Hanis, well hanis is just complicated sometimes....and im just his mere sidekick hehe helping him here and there....nothing more then that....

so under any circumstances i wouldn't go out with both guys, they're like registered as a friend dah...

lol, thats the thing....anyone can be my the very best best friends....i have to admit, i adapt to people who im with, i shush when the person like me to shush, i laugh when i sense that someone is trying to make a joke, or i just go with my own friendly way to touch them....

mind you, i have so much best friends at the moment, haha sometimes its just overwhelming....teehee....but im okay with it.....i trust them more i trust anyone...they dont keep me lonely jua at times...haha

now im gone all mellow....sigh hahah

alright

im gonna try to sleep again......