BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
mijan27 Trophy Card

Friday, June 11, 2010

My need for sleep

So here's my problem lately,

my insomnia is back, and its showing in a different color now, as in not normal....hahaha

so here's what happen, few days before miri, which was on the 9th. I'm have a good way to fall asleep, as in very good way...i just dozed off in front of a TV, which i barely do when a tv is open. Surprisingly the next day i woke up and find myself waking up around 7.15 ish....

I thought it was okay at first but the next night i went overboard with my games (i played the sims 3 lol) and slept around 2 am....then again i woke up around 7.30...just like that....i was tired but having a hard time falling asleep again...so i just woke up....

then the day where i went to miri, the night before, i slept late pasal i couldn't sleep...then around 12 i hit the sack....the next day, i woke up at 7.00am SHARP....

i was cranky, i meant very cranky but happy pasal shopping....

after miri....i was super tired....but i slept around 2pm....

next day woke up around 7.45....

imagine how cranky i was....i was like huff huff here sigh sigh there....

until today morning i woke up around 7.30...and my dad ask me why am i waking up at this hour...lol....i answered him honestly...then he wanted to bring me to tmpt org beurut....lol which i joke about the guy who will be massaging me a so-called "bomoh" lol...ngalih2 nya pun kana marah jua....

so just got home around 9...after the urut2 haha...but i couldn't sleep....is it possible if that person make it worse....

my brain is starting to fried dah....

and this prove, i dont need stress to activate my insomnia part of me....it just does.....

owh and this morning when i was waiting for my mum from the hospital guess what? hahaha someone ask for my number, and its a dude....lol....its very sweet and very brave of him to come straight to me asking for it tho, well i gave it to him of-course, he may not be keanu reeves but hey gotta gave credit for his effort right?....